Registration for Summer Camps, Intensives, and Classes are now open!
Princess and Prince Camp
June 18th-21st from 9:00am-12:00pm or June 25th-28th from 3:00pm-6:00pm
No prior experience required! Four days fulled with fun your your princess or prince. Your child will learn ballet basics and creative movement, learn stories of famous ballets, have fun with music and be inspired by ballet videos. The day will include a princess/prince themed arts and crafts. The last day will conclude with a short performance to show what they have learned and an official princess/prince crowning ceremony. Your child must be potty-trained to attend!
Young Dancers Workshop
June 18th-21st from 9:00am-5:00pm
An excellent opportunity for young dancers looking to experience and learn about all genes of dance. Dancers will work on ballet technique, tap, jazz, musical theater, character, strengthening and learn some dance history. Dancers will need proper dance attire and shoes. Make sure they have a packed lunch and water with them each day. Students in or interested in being a member of the Mad City Mini's are required to attend.
Choreography and Musical Theater Camp
June 25th-28th from 9:00am-5:00pm
This four day camp narrows its focus to how is choreography created, whom are some famous choreographers and what was their specific style, how do I audition for shows, famous musical theater choreography, singing and dancing together and presenting a monologue.
4 Week Intensive
Monday- Thursday's July 2nd-28th from 9:00am-5:00pm
(Except Week 1 is Monday July 2nd, Tuesday July 3rd, Thursday July 5th, and Friday July 6th due to 4th of July)
Tuition 4 weeks: $1,350
3 weeks: $1150
2 weeks: $900
1 week: $500
If your dancer is looking to grow their skills in multiple genres this summer or are they interested in becoming a member of Monona Academy of Dance's MAD City Dancers than our dance intensive is for them. Depending upon their individual goals one week or all four weeks may be appropriate. When registering be sure to speak with Monona Academy of Dance staff or owner Jo Jean Retrum as to what option is best for your dancer. Dancers from any dance studio are welcome to attend. Focus will be: ballet technique, tap, jazz, modern, choreography, dance history and the art of performance.
June 25th- July 28th
- Beginning Tap: Monday's 5:30-6:00pm. Beginner tap dancers welcome! Learn a new genre of dance or brush up on your skills. Ages 5-8 Cost is $70 for the 5 week session.
- Adult Tap: Monday's 6:00-7:00pm. Want an jammed packed hour full of fun and healthy exercise? Then this is the perfect class for you. Tap danced in your youth or want to learn how? For teenagers and adults from beginner to advanced. Class level is adjusted based on participants. Cost is $90 for 5 week session.
- Beginning Ballet: Tuesday's 5:00-6:00pm. This class is perfect for the dancer that has recently begun dance classes or is wishing to try their first dance class. Dancers this age learn quickly and the class will be adjusted for all skill levels attending. Ages 5-7 Cost is $90 for 5 week session.
- Ballet II/III: Tuesday's and Thursday's 5:00-6:00pm. This class is great for the young dancer that wants to keep their skills sharp over the summer. Cost for twice a week is $180 for the 5 week session.
- Adult Ballet: Tuesday's 6:00-7:00pm. Danced in your youth or want to learn now? This class is just for you. Warm welcoming and no judgements. Stay fit, increase your flexibility and have fun. Cost is $90 for 5 week session.
- Ballroom: Thursday's 6:00-7:00pm. Teenagers through adults of any age. Want to impress friends at weddings or just want to learn to dance with your significant other? Than this five week class is for you! Couples $30 or singles $20 per class.
- Privates: Summer is the perfect time to work on your skills and get some one on one attention from our amazing staff. Please contact the office if you are interested in doing privates during the summer. A 30-minute private for this 5 week session is $175. Single private lessons are also available. For a single 30 minute private the cost is $35.
2018 Summer Registration Form
(Please Sign and Pay in Person at the Studio)